Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Ladybug's Awards

I've received some lovely awards from some lovely bloggers. Rather than clutter up my sidebar, I thought I'd put them all in one place.



The Lemonade Award
Thanks to Kate at The Neverending Shelf!





The Let's Be Friends Award
Thanks to Jessica (BookLover) at A BookLover's Diary, Miss Eliza at strange and random happenstance, and Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!





The One Lovely Blog Award
Thanks to Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!, Lindsay at Just Another Book Addict, Yay! Reads at Yay! Reads, Tam at Bailey's and Books, and Chris and Jess at Park Benches & Bookends!





The Friendship Bear Award
Thanks to Tina at TinasBookReviews!





The Spread the Love Award
Thanks to Melissa at My World!





The Zombie Chicken Award
Thanks to ParaJunkee at Parajunkee's View!





The My Top Blog Commenters Award
Thanks to Melissa at My World!





The Great Look Award
Thanks to Pirate Penguin at Pirate Penguin's Reads!





The Sisterhood Award
Thanks to Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!





The Honest Scrap Award
Thanks to Jenn at Between the Lines, Becky at The Bookette, Sarbear at My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!, and Patty at Yay! Reads!





The Dragon's Loyalty Award
Thanks to Melissa at My World and Eleni at /- LA FEMME READERS -/!





The Heartfelt Award
Thanks to Kath at Bookworm Nation and I Want To Read That at I Want To Read That!




Ohh la la! J'adore your blog!
Thanks to Charlotte at The Book on the Hill!





The Humane Award

Thanks to Cate at Sparrow Review!





The Happy 101 Award
Thanks to Helen at Helen Loves Books!




The Over The Top Award
Thanks to Melissa at Books and Things!




The Oh My Blog! Award
Thanks to Chris and Jess at Park Benches & Bookends!

No comments:

Post a Comment