Thursday, September 17, 2009

Word verification Balderdash (2)

This fun meme is hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey through a world of Books.
This is the weekly meme where anyone who wishes to play along can take those crazy word verifications they have had over the past week and apply a fake definition to them (much like how you play the board game Balderdash).


Here are this week's words (all nouns this time... oh, well):

ausicle - noun - a term used to describe a tourist from Australia who complains that they're cold whenever the temperature dips below 25 degrees Celsius

ebran - noun - something that is seen online that is so disturbing, it has a laxative effect

fangundo - noun - a ballroom-style dance developed by vampires for vampires

orabbi - noun - an Irish Jewish spiritual leader

sestroo - noun - a group of six bipedal marsupials

uncytorm - noun - a cellular process wherein mitochondria disappear on the quantum level, leading to the implosion of the entire cell in a flash of cyan light

4 comments:

  1. I like ausicle. It makes me think of frozen Aussies (Australians).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your words. I love fangundo - great idea. That would be a great word to use in a story telling of their dance. I really like that one.

    I don't know if I have ever seen anything online yet that is ebran. But, I hope I don't. I like to think all people should be kind and clean about what they show or post online. ha ha, we all know the truth to that one, but I like to wish.

    I just got my words up if you would like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your words this week. Ausicle was hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha great fun! "ebran - noun - something that is seen online that is so disturbing, it has a laxative effect" <----- lol!!! my verification word for this comment is musnedne. i wonder what THAT means...
    -Robbin

    ReplyDelete