Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (9)

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Sweet dreams are subjective.

2. Memories of Halloween are bittersweet... especially for me.

3. Silliness is sometimes necessary.

4. I hope our neighbour isn't doing laundry this Halloween; last year, after all the opening and closing of the front door for trick-or-treaters, our house smelled like her strong fabric softener.

5. Outstanding or not, sometimes stories aren't enough. I'm tired of living vicariously.

6. The furnace to turn on and warm up the house is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting closer to finishing the book I'm reading, tomorrow my plans include trying to stay warm and Sunday, I want to reverse engineer the propulsion system of an alien spacecraft so I can visit another life-supporting planet!

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a silly 80s music fiend. When I read "Sweet dreams" all I could this of was "Sweet dreams are made of this".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yeah, I was going to write that, because that was my first thought, too. But I figured other people would beat me to it and then I would seem unoriginal.

    ReplyDelete