Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Thunks (5)

1. What color is your mouthwash?

Clear (I use water).

2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently?

I don't remember my first phone number, since I was only eight months old when we got the second. I do remember my second phone number, though. I haven't called it. Why would I want to bother a bunch of strangers?

3. BPD in OKC's question - Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?

If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, now would it?

4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call?

If I remember correctly, it was 9 years ago. I think it cost 25 cents.

5. What was that noise?

My bad. I had beans for dinner.

6. Stef H's question - How long is a woodpecker's pecker?

Would you want to try to find out? You'd probably end up with beak holes in your hand.

7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk?

Two. I guess I didn't say much that was comment-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment