Thursday, September 23, 2010

Book Meme

I saw this over at YABOOKNERD and, because I am so utterly bored at the moment, I decided to do it.

5 Books I’ve Read Recently

1. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
2. Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis
3. My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
4. Prophecy of Days - Book One: The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke
5. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

5 Books I’m Planning to Read (in the near future)

1. Ever by Gail Carson Levine
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
4. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
5. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

5 of My Favorite Books

1. Fire and Hemlock by Diana Wynne Jones
2. Trader by Charles de Lint
3. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
4. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
5. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

5 of My Least Favorite Books

1. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
2. Blue Moon by Alyson Noël
3. Joseph Andrews by Henry Fielding
4. Surfacing by Margaret Atwood
5. Basajaun by Rosemary Van Deuren

5 of My Favorite Book-to-Film Adaptations

1. The Secret Garden (1993)
2. Sense and Sensibility (2008)
3. Jane Eyre (2006)
4. The Princess Bride (1987)
5. Jurassic Park (1993)

2 comments:

  1. I like all on your TBR except the first and I haven't heard of it. You have some great reading!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog (From CEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love such lists!;) I like your answers. I'm right there with you with Breaking Dawn. I love your list of books you plan on reading.

    ReplyDelete