Monday, October 25, 2010

Musing Mondays (24)

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

About how many books (roughly) would you say you own? (If you don’t have a clue how many, do you care to know? Why, or why not?)

I have... way too many.  They're not all novels, though.  In fact, novels probably make up only half of my total collection.  I have a bookshelf full of books on everything from writing and collage to baking and spirituality.  Novels only take up one shelf.  But then I have a closet with a shelf full of more non-fiction titles, plus my TBR pile (which is actually a plastic drawer/bin that I keep beside my bed).  And let's not forget all the e-books that I have on my Kobo (which came with 100 free books to start with)...

So, yeah.  Way too many books.  I couldn't begin to guess at a number.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't forget the ebooks. Although, I don't have that many...Check out my Musing ON Monday answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I don't own any eBooks yet. My number is already too high thank you very much!

    There's an award waiting for you here. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a definitely a huge fan of novel. Well, my collection is not as many as you are, yet. LoL
    But I don't like ebook, I prefer the printed one, I suppose :)
    Happy Tuesday
    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... you should check out my 'pages' on my blog... I have all of my books written down, alphabetized and categorized... way too organized and way too many books! Love it!

    ReplyDelete