Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekly Recap - November 14-20, 2010

Here's what I wrote about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I shared the book I got In My Mailbox.  I also reviewed The Dark Divine (even though I couldn't finish it).

Monday - I blogged about James Frey's new business venture and the way he preys on aspiring writers in this post.

Tuesday - I shared a teaser for The Magic Thief as part of Teaser Tuesdays.

Wednesday - The 2011 E-Book Reading Challenge is coming!  I announced it here.  Get ready to sign up on December 1st.  I also shared one of the books on my wish list as part of Wishful Wednesdays.

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday and answered a very hypothetical (in my case, anyway) question about borrowing books from friends.

Friday - It's the Book Blogger Hop, and this week's question focused on Thanksgiving.

Saturday - I shared one of my all-time favourite books, The Thief, as part of Share-A-Book Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment