Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (4)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?

I'm reading The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell.
What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
What do you think you’ll read next?

I'm think I'm going to read The Lost Hours by Karen White... although, that could change, depending on my mood (and depending on NetGalley's approval or disapproval of a request).

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Just found your blog and I really love it. I am currently reading The Bolyen Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. I finished reading Tame the Wild Wind by Anna Small. And I am going to read Carnal in Cannes by Jianne Carlo.

    ReplyDelete