Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (5)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?

I'm reading The Dark Divine by Bree Despain and The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas.
What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished The Power by Rhonda Byrne and The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell.
What do you think you’ll read next?

I'm going to read The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair.

1 comment:

  1. Currently reading Torment by Lauren Kate and Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

    Recently finished Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

    Going to read Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey and Pulse by Kailin Gow next.

    Looking forward to your review of the Dark Divine. Must admit I picked it up awhile ago but had trouble getting into it so I put it aside.

    ReplyDelete