Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (7)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?

I'm reading The Lost Hours by Karen White.
What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished You Wish by Mandy Hubbard.
What do you think you’ll read next?

I'm think I'm going to read The Atomic Weight of Secrets or The Arrival of the Mysterious Men in Black by Eden Unger Bowditch.  Yeah, I know I said that last week... but I really wanted to read a paper book this week.  I've been reading so many e-books recently that it feels weird (but good) to have pages in my hands!

1 comment:

  1. The first two look really good! Not sure of the third one.

    You can see my WWW HERE

    ReplyDelete