Saturday, March 15, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

I'm challenging myself this year.  Better late than never!

I don't know how much of a challenge this actually will be (although, judging by how much I've read so far this year, it might be more challenging than I realize).  Through Goodreads, I'm challenging myself to read 13 books in 2014 (one per month, plus one... a baker's dozen of books).

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
La Coccinelle has read 8 books toward her goal of 13 books.
hide

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
3. Vivian Versus the Apocalypse by Katie Coyle
4. Surrender by Sonya Hartnett
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
6. More Than This by Patrick Ness
7. Dream Boy by Mary Crockett & Madelyn Rosenberg
8. The Lightning Dreamer: Cuba's Greatest Abolitionist by Margarita Engle
9. World After by Susan Ee
10. Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse
11. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
12. Neverland by Anna Katmore
13. The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by M. G. Buehrlen

1 comment:

  1. Nice challenge! It's realistic. I'm 35 (I also count short stories). I read 39 books/short stories has year and 29 in 2012. So hopefully I'll make it.

    ReplyDelete