Let's have some tea!
1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
Dream Boy by Mary Crockett and Madelyn Rosenberg. A YA paranormal romance without a girl in a pretty dress on the cover? Colour me intrigued.
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you've ever read.
I would, but the telling you about the craziest character I've ever read will be a huge spoiler if you ever read the book.
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
Vivian Versus the Apocalypse by Katie Coyle. My review sums up why I hated this one so much.
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you've been "late" to pick them up?
I was late to the party for the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series by Laini Taylor. I still haven't read the second book, even though I loved the first.
5. Caterpillar: What's the most confusing book you've read?
More Than This by Patrick Ness. It was confusing because I was never sure what was really going on and also because lots of people think it's amazing. Did I miss something?
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
If a book is that boring, I generally won't even finish it. However, audiobooks sometimes put me to sleep. The last one that did was Gossamer by Lois Lowry.
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
Forrest Gump by Winston Groom. I read it many years ago, and I still remember laughing out loud. The sequel is also pretty funny.
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
I had to go all the way back to last September for this one: Li from The Lake and the Library by S. M. Beiko.
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you've read this year?
Ty from Stolen by Lucy Christopher. He was more than just a one-dimensional bad guy, and I liked that.
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What's the latest book/series/author that's completely swallowed your interest?
I haven't been really sucked in by anything since I read Isaac Marion's Warm Bodies last year. I'd love to read the prequel and sequel one day.