Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Ladybug Looks Back... November 2014


Here's a look back at what happened on my blog in November 2014:

I was nominated for the Liebster Award.

I participated in Top Ten Tuesday:

Books I Want To Reread
Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book
Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
Book On My Winter TBR List

I participated in Booking Through Thursday:

Helpful
Better Endings
Quantity

I shared the new books I got in New to the TBR Pile.  I got 16 new books this month.

I reviewed 10 books.  2 of those were novels; 1 was a poetry collection; 7 were picture books.

Novels:

Free as a Bird by Gina McMurchy-Barber
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Poetry Collections:

Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann

Picture Books:

I Had a Favorite Dress by Boni Ashburn & Julia Denos
Lulu & Pip by Nina Gruener & Stephanie Rausser
Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney
Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
Big Red Lollipop by Rukhsana Khan & Sophie Blackall
You Are Stardust by Elin Kelsey & Soyeon Kim


So that's what happened in November!
Join me next month when I look back on December!

No comments:

Post a Comment