My TBR pile has become... unmanageable. I really need to stop acquiring new books! To help me get through the stack I do have, I decided to join the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge, hosted at Bookish:
I'm not sure how many books I'm going to get through in 2015. I've already signed up for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge, and a few of those will be books from my TBR pile. So I think I'm going to go for the A Friendly Hug level, which is 11-20 books.
Here are the books I've read (to be added as I finish them):
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
3. Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff
4. The Wide-Awake Princess by E. D. Baker
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
6. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
7. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
8. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
9. Plain Kate by Erin Bow
10. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
11. Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan
11/11 books. 100% done!